Sunday, February 21, 2016

Personal Learning Network My Journey


Here is a link to a visual representation of my personal learning network journey.

Here is a little snapshot of the above link.

I have to say the journey wasn't easy, but it was well worth it!




6 comments:

  1. Elfie,

    I think you did a wonderful job presenting your journey with personal learning networks. Your pictures help to enhance your point and provide a visual understanding. I noticed you used padlet to create your visual. I haven’t personally used this tool but I after seeing what your link I want to try it soon. Is this your first time using Padlet?

    It has been a privilege being able to experience creating and growing a personal learning network with you. I always get great ideas from you and I appreciate how you approach educating children. It is great to know that even after this class we can still communicate through social media and our PLNs.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara,
      It was my first time using Padlet to create my own visual. It is pretty easy to use once you find the edit pencil (it's in the top of the boxes :). I like that you can directly link pictures using URL's instead of downloading and uploading. I would recommend it.

      I'm excited to see the connections made actually last, after class is finished, through PLNs. I have really enjoyed working with everyone in this course. I wish you all the best.

      Elfie

      Delete
  2. Elfie,

    I agree that we have had very similar PLN journeys! Also, I love that you used Padlet to create your visual. So creative! Plus, Padlet is so easy and user friendly. You truly connected your pictures well to your journey. Nicely done!

    Like Sara, I have so enjoyed working with you over the past few classes! I am glad to have you apart of my PLN group.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too. The courses at MBU have a very open and comfortable feel to them. I am never afraid of criticism, or negative attitudes. It has been a pleasure. I am glad to have you as a part of my PLN :)

      Elfie

      Delete
  3. Elfie,

    I love the representation of your PLN journey! You acknowledge that it was not always easy, but like most things in life that require a bit of work, the payoff has been huge. I am delighted that you will continue to rely on your PLN in the future.

    Happy learning!

    Dr. Dell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and the great inspiration!

      Delete